* You are viewing the archive for March 14th, 2011

Blender Foundation: Status Update Week 10 – The Real Week 10

While searching what week past week was I noticed that we’re only in week 10. And that while I already wrote a status update for week 10! So actually I’ve been writing two weeks with the wrong week number. Oh, well. We’re still up and running, so nothing bad must have happened ;)

WELL!

Last week was pretty successful. I managed to get my original bug list down to two (before the influx of COLLADA reports this night): fixing a few COLLADA issues (instance node related issues, multiple overwrites of materials), some crashers in Blender (UV unwrap needed increased stack). and applying … Continue Reading