* You are viewing the archive for March 27th, 2011

Blender Foundation: Status Update Week 12

The second-last week. It’s been COLLADA-heavy, I’ve managed to fix the reported COLLADA-bugs as I mentioned I would in the previous report. Further I’ve worked on Blender profiles for COLLADA export, with the first one now in use for lamp export. Most of the Lamp struct variables are now being exported directly to COLLADA, and with a little extra work we’ll be able to actually read them in, too.

Next week I’ll be concentrating on the installer mostly, tidying up for the last week of my Blender Foundation contract. After that I’ll be concentrating on our Blender studio I founded with … Continue Reading