I used the name Letwory Interactive more or less actively in the period 2004-2012. At the moment I don’t actively use this business name, so this blog is focusing now more on the activities I am currently involved in, most prominently the integration of the Cycles render engine in Rhinoceros 3D.
I’ll probably be writing about all sorts of topics, though.
Things I’ve done:
- Create RhinoCycles (and related projects), integrating the Cycles render engine in Rhino 3D as a real-time, interactive render engine
- Create CCSycles, a .NET wrapper and API for the Cycles render engine
- co-found and work on p3d.in, a WebGL 3D collaboration/gallery tool
- Work on (now defunct) Renderfarm.fi – a BOINC-based distributed rendering solution for Blender
- Technical editor for the book Mastering Blender by Tony Mullen.
- Blender Core Developer / Windows Platform Maintainer (until 2013 or so) / SCons Build System Maintainer for Blender (note that the SCons build system was removed in 2016)
- RealXtend Developer
- Work on Versesharp – a C# Verse implementation
- Talks and presentations: Wintercamp 2009 (interview), Assembly 2009 (Presentation for Renderfarm.fi), Blender seminaari 30.9.2009 at Laurea Leppävaara