Last week has been a bit of a hassle. Tuesday and wednesday I was out of development a lot, since I did some rebuilding of my ‘wardrobe’. I use an Ikea wardrobe to house my machines, but they stood there just as machines. Airflow was less than optimal, so I had to keep one door always open. I decided to do something about it. I removed the big plank in the middle and put a Elfa organiser system in place. I removed the casings from my computers and put the componenst into the organiser system. For cooling I got 4 …
* You are viewing Posts Tagged ‘opencollada’
Another week draws to an end. Our bug fixing efforts are still on-going. I haven’t been too active on the tracker this week though. I’ve been busy preparing the COLLADA code to build on in the coming time for the slew of bug reports that have been opened for it. Everything was in two huge files, which made it quite hard to work properly with the code. So instead of just diving straight into the bug fixing mode, I decided to refactor it into a number of files. Some nasty surprises were lying around (functors outside of structs or classes), …
And another week has gone by, full of bug fixing and report tending. I closed over 30 reports of which 5 I fixed, the rest were either duplicates, todos or rejected. I fixed some unreported bugs too.
I cleaned out the trunk from the project files, and I fixed our CMake for Windows project files to properly copy the correct Python DLL and modules. For this I also committed the Python modules unpacked to our dependencies directories.
I enabled multilayer EXR files as textures.
I am slowly taking more ownership over our COLLADA code too. I fixed camera import and export and the …
I’ve updated my Blender builds (self-extracting archives) on Graphicall.org. Note that these are not the installers that I also have been posting. Please get them and enjoy!
As always, you can find the links to these download pages on the right side of my blog.
Update: I’ve now also updated the installer builds:
I have uploaded a new build for Windows 64bit of Blender 2.5 to graphicall.org
CCFLAGS = [‘/Ob1′, ‘/J’, ‘/W3′, ‘/Gd’, ‘/wd4244′, ‘/wd4305′, ‘/wd4800′, ‘/wd4065′, ‘/wd4267′, ‘/MT’, ‘/openmp’]
WITH_BF_FFMPEG = False
WITH_BF_OPENAL = True
WITH_BF_JACK = False
WITH_BF_SNDFILE = False
WITH_BF_PLAYER = False
WITH_BF_GAMEENGINE = True
WITH_BF_VERSE = False
WITH_BF_YAFRAY = False
WITH_BF_QUICKTIME = False
WITH_BF_COLLADA = True
BF_MSVS = False
BF_BUILDDIR = ‘..\\build\\blender25-win64-vc’
First, many days were wasted in figuring out why during linking of the first library of OpenCOLLADA the build process would go in an eternal loop, issueing linking commands for the same library over and over again. After having tried different SCons versions, and several futile hacks of the SCons-files of the project, I took a harder look at my own environment.
We have had some talk about having ie. gstreamer as …